Tuesday

At Your Service

I have been ogling over serving trays lately. I really love the fancy silver ones, but they would look ridiculous with our pine banquette style table and seating. So I was thinking of ways to work a more casual type serving tray into my kitchen/dining area. Here are a few I found, while perusing for myself, some fancy some not so....



Greek key tray

It's silver plated and not so shiny that it is too much AND it's less than $20. I love the greek key design.


A cutie from Target


A not so fancy Piggy Tray



Wood and Roses For the cottage decor.


Yellow Floral
Kind of fancy I know, but I think it could be worked in most decor.


Whether it's coffee or tea, cupcakes or petit fores, I'm fairly certain, there is a serving tray for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No one is watching just say something! Everyone here is nice.