Monday

Book Tag

The lovely Ms. Fifi Flowers from Fifi Flowers Design Decor has posted an open book tag.

Here are the "rules":

Grab the nearest book. Open the book to page 56. Find the fifth sentence. Post the text of the next two to five sentences in your journal/blog along with these instructions. Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the CLOSEST. Tag five other people to do the same.

So here is the CLOSEST book, sitting on top of my office/armoire:














A Whole New Mind by Daniel H. Pink

"But the art in the traditional sense is neither the only, nor the most important, component of these emerging whole-minded aptitudes. Go back to those Information Age rock stars, computer programmers. The outsourcing of routine software work is putting a new premium on software engineers with high-concept abilities. As the Lalits and Kavitas of the world take over the routine work of software fabrication, maintenance, testing and upgrading, Conceptual Age software types will concentrate on novelty and nuance."

(soooo...you can tell I didn't pick out the coolest book, it really was the closest one)

I am going to leave the tag open like Fifi did, I want you all to play along. If you don't have a blog play along in the comments. Let me know if you post it on your blog so I can visit. Come on, it will be fun.

Thanks Fifi, that was fun!

4 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    I am going to post on my blog now...fun!
    ~Corinne

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea, I'll join in later tonight after dinner :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Liz. It's kinda fun to see what other people have in their library.

    ReplyDelete

No one is watching just say something! Everyone here is nice.