Thursday

Chain Link and Dirt Lots

They're baaaaack! I am seeing them everywhere! The chain link fence around nothing, a dirt lot or parking spaces.

They are on the corner by the grocery store, they are taking up the coveted parking spaces at Home Depot and Lowes.

Yes folks, the Christmas tree lots are getting ready to rake in your hard earned bucks. I can't wait for December 1st to buy my tree that is probably being cut down as we speak.

I have to have a Noble (yes, the Charlie Brown tree), I have a strange aversion to the Douglas (or Christmas bush, as I call it). What kind of Christmas tree do you prefer?

Noble


Douglas



...how about an upside down tree?

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait till the 1st December either :) I'm a Douglas fir girl, but we only have space for a fake Noble! The upside down trees are big here (I have no idea why!?!). But this year I'm going to get a small tree for our hallway (so I can smell the pine) and two for either side of our porch. I'm really looking forward to being able to decorate soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to have a fake tree, one of the pre lit ones. My husband says we are cheating the kids if we have a fake tree( whatever that means), I can have one when they are gone. I like the idea of having a couple of small trees in different spots, I might try that, if Captain Christmas approves:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Noble trees, too. Upside down tree....what the heck is that all about! How funny. A fake, pre-lit tree does sound pretty good!!!!
    ~Corinne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janet! thx for your "soul sister" comment on http://justreallife.blogspot.com WOW we do sound a lot alike, and it's good to know neither of us is struggling w/ this stuff alone...
    I love your blog, and I LOVE the upside down tree! that kind of quirky is right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete

No one is watching just say something! Everyone here is nice.