Tuesday

Shiny, Happy Decor!



This is fun!
You could hang holiday photos from it or tiny decorations (the keepsake kind that get lost in the regular tree). I like the little sparkles they have hanging from it, I noticed them while shopping at Michael's yesterday.
It also would make a very contemporary advent tree, fold up decorated cards, number them, and note your message inside.
The possibilities are only limited by your imagination.
Get it at CB2.


More sparkle for your holiday.
Sure these would look good decorating your home but they would also make great gift bags. Stuff them with someones favorites; bath and body products, journals and writing supplies, art supplies, well you get it.
Available at one of my favorite places West Elm

3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous. Love the christmas theme of your blog too! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty!! I'm so pleased to see you got the Joy theme working, I've very jealous ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stockings...what great color! I like your Holiday background,too!
    ~Corinne

    ReplyDelete

No one is watching just say something! Everyone here is nice.