Thursday

Lovin' me some West Elm

LLLLLLLoooooove it!
Look no white/blue/brown combos!
This is one of my favorite stores. They WERE getting a little lazy in the creative department, but look what was in the inbox this morning.
I am giddy.


I love this room! Although everything in it isn't new to West Elm, there are some really cool new items.

Poufs. Oooo, look a red one. Yum!


Medina stand and hammered metal tray Yummy!

(Website says it's new, but I am pretty sure I have seen this around awhile) regardless,
I lllllooooove it!

Visit West Elm online.

3 comments:

  1. OMG-I love West Elm...and I love those poufs. Did you see this in apartment therapy... http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/dc/lighting/targets-lookin-good-in-west-elms-clothes-075208
    ~Corinne

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I want 10 poufs!! I love love love them.

    ReplyDelete

No one is watching just say something! Everyone here is nice.