Wednesday

My Recent Pet Peeve



Plastic water bottles!!! They drive me nuts. They are everywhere. What a waste.

There are all kinds of alternatives. You don't have to spend a bunch of cash on them either. There is a really cool bottle with it's own filtering system. I want one, but it's kind of spendy. Although, it would definitely pay for itself very quickly if you stop buying bottled water.

Here are a few that I like;




CamelBak Water Bottle
Super affordable.





SIGG Water Bottle
The pretty one!




Katadyn Exstream XR Purifier Water Bottle
This is the super worker with a built in filter.

All are available at REI.com

2 comments:

  1. I like the pretty one. We go threw a lot of water bottles I recycle them but it would probably be better not to get them at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. I have a pretty Sigg one and bought one for each of my kids. My two younger sons like and use it, but the teenager....uhhhh. No, he will not bring it to school. So now I send him with no drink...let him use the disgusting water fountain and then maybe he'll be asking for the reusable one I bought him!!
    ~Corinne

    ReplyDelete

No one is watching just say something! Everyone here is nice.