Tuesday

Vintage to Home Goods


NEWS FLASH: I know, you just can't wait, can you?!

I have changed my vintage Etsy shop name. It was previously VintageAlacarte and has now turned into HomeGoodsAlacarte.

I still love the vintage textiles and will continue to collect sell them in my shop, but I am also going to sell original handmade home goods as well. The fine folks at Etsy are very particular in how the term vintage is used, therefore the name change. I have finally realized I do not have the time or endless bank account it takes to fully stock a vintage shop.  The vintage market in So Cal is NOT a bargain hunters paradise to say the least.

I will be stocking my inventory for the next several weeks.  Please check back often as hopefully the inventory will be growing.

As always, thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No one is watching just say something! Everyone here is nice.