Thursday

Fall In Love

A couple of weeks ago I attended the wedding of the year.

I loved it, it was beautiful, casual and relaxed. It was chill (yes, I said that).

Oh! and I had a hand in the decor. It was so much fun helping the bride put this together. I enjoyed every minute of it.

The bride and groom's table was so cute with their fancy long stem mason jar toast glasses. 

Just married!

We used the bridesmaid bouquets to decorate the bridal party table.

Explosive is right. By the end of the night we were drinking some kind of shot that tasted like an oatmeal cookie, it was yum yum yummy!

This was just some of the candy. It was very warm and we had to wait until the last minute to put it out so it wouldn't melt. Of course, I forgot to get a picture of it later. 


"Pick a seat, not a side..." Yes, we use Pinterest.

It was a beautiful day. I hope to share more soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No one is watching just say something! Everyone here is nice.