Tuesday

Dress Form For Sucess


Wire dress form on Ebay.
Now that school is back in session I am surrounded by creativity daily. It's time to get busy and back to work. One of the things on my "business" to do list is to acquire a dress form or some kind of display for my creations.


My poor plastic "Emme" has to hang against the wall. She has served me well but I need something free standing.


Full size wire dress form from CoffeeHouseVintage.
This is super cute and within my budget.


This is on the "I won the lotto" wish list at Restoration Hardware.


This is also nice and affordable, listed on Ebay.

So there you are, a little dress form love from me to you.

1 comment:

  1. Poor Emme, but she just has to go; these new forms are simply lovely. Who knew that RH sold forms? Best of luck Janet in school. Sounds incredibly exciting!

    ReplyDelete

No one is watching just say something! Everyone here is nice.