Friday

Labor Day Weekend


Labor Day, the first Monday in September, is a creation of the labor movement and is dedicated to the social and economic achievements of American workers. It constitutes a yearly national tribute to the contributions workers have made to the strength, prosperity, and well-being of our country...read more here

Not that I am a super worker bee or anything but I don't plan on doing much labor this weekend. I will be enjoying the Labor Day weekend with my friends and family.

The Genius is here and I believe Super Mom will be joining us as well, on Saturday. The in-laws and the SIL will be coming by on Sunday. We will float in the pool, eat way too much and indulge in some adult beverages.

What are your plans for the holiday weekend? I hope your plans include relaxing and lots of fun.

Have A Happy Labor Day Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No one is watching just say something! Everyone here is nice.