Wednesday

Living In A Church



I received this in an email from a friend. I had never seen it before, but apparently it has been around for awhile. A couple in the UK renovated this abandoned church and made it a home. I like it, I think it's beautiful. It's no interior design master piece, but I think they did a great job in making it a home. Check it out.

I love the open kitchen. I would have put some open shelving up on the walls, but otherwise I like it.

Not much privacy here, but what a great place for some reading and a mid-day nap.

Lovely bath...


Great bedroom space...

I loooooove the white paint on the stone walls.

Who wouldn't want this spacious dining room. What a great room for entertaining.

Light and airy entry.

Beautiful wood stairs.

I love the library above the living room. What a great staircase they built.

So, what do you think? Would you live in a renovated church?

2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous. Then I would never have to feel guilty for not 'going to church' like I should! I could definitely live there.

    Hope you have a great long weekend Janet! ( : deb

    ReplyDelete

No one is watching just say something! Everyone here is nice.