Thursday

Orange For Red

I have always been partial to red, probably because my favorite color combo is black and white and red traditionally gets tied in with black and white (fashion side note: I love red shoes and am a sucker for black pants and tailored white shirts-boring I know).

Here is my new favorite color (don't tell my red sofa), for decorating at least. Orange is everywhere and not just because of fall and pumpkins and all that ... It's all over thrown in here and there, even used WITH red.

I don' think I will be replacing my red shoes with orange ones, but I really like it in decorating, especially with neutral colors.

Take a look. What do you think about orange?









All images courtesy of Midwest Living.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No one is watching just say something! Everyone here is nice.