Thursday

Pre Grand Opening!!


Hi everyone


I have linked my Etsy store to my blog. I would LOVE it if you all would take a look at my store. It is just in it's first stages, I will be working on new items to add daily. The link and a few items are listed to the right of the page, just click on any and it will take you to my store. The web address is http://www.beauteousdesign.etsy.com/



Please let me know what you think. I am really excited so I am kind of all over the place putting it together. I may be missing something, I might think something looks good, but everyone else may not.


I REALLY appreciate all comments and input. I have never attempted anything like this before, so like I said before, I am kind of all over the place, learning as I go.


Thanks again for all of your input and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No one is watching just say something! Everyone here is nice.